Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Cat acne



Who forgets about one's acne-marred years? Not I. Which is why I find it kind of amusing that cats too, suffer from a certain spottiness.

Not that I think Moneypenny is overly concerned with the odd outbreak. She is blessed with enough beauty to overcome something as minor as a few chin pimples. In truth, I didn't even know she suffered until a vet pointed it out. When she did, I was surprised, and set about finding how to cure it.

In the end, she just stopped getting them, exactly the same as me.

2 comments:

DocAnnie said...

[Checking the boys' chins...]

No chin pimples here.

Although Samson does have a sweet beauty mark (i.e., big ol' freckle) on his ear.

Good info in the linked article about plastic food bowls being a no-no. One more reason I prefer to serve their meals in glass bowls!

Tim said...

Ah, the plastic food bowls. I didn't admit it in the post, but when the girls were kittens, they had plastic bowls. Ignorant, me.

And, naturally, Moneypenny's acne mostly cleared up when we switched to china. I'm still saving for some fine porcelain.