Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fun with dogs

Some dogs are camera shy.

Here's Bowie, a supremely well-loved chocolate labrador.


Bowie is a well traveled dog, a family member like all the humans. 

Here, Bowie! Would you mind if I took your photo?


Okay, fair enough. Hopefully I'll catch you next time. 
 


Communicating what I'm trying to do with Clean Floors for your Paws isn't always easy. 

But that's fine, I'm still learning that the message of making your house safe for your pets (and, coincidentally, yourself) by lowering the toxic baseline is an idea whose time is coming. 

That's something I'm sure Bowie knows.  



2 comments:

DocAnnie said...

If Bowie could talk, he'd probably point out - with no embarrassment - that he and other dogs sometimes, ya know, drink out of the toilet.

They're just being practical, right?

But think what they're ingesting if the toilet has been cleaned with toxic stuff!

Tim said...

Ooooh, what a good point, Doc.

I had not thought of that myself, but it makes perfect sense. If your dog takes the occasional refreshment from the toilet, you don't want to have them ingest that horrible chlorine or dioxin-filled cleaner.

Nasty.